Marsh Barton railway station
Marsh Barton railway station is a proposed station in the Marsh Barton area of Exeter, Devon. The station would be located on the Riviera Line between Exeter St Thomas and Starcross stations. Marsh Barton is identified as a strategic employment area in local planning policy, and the new station will support employment development.
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
|Exeter St Thomas||Great Western Railway
- "Heart of the South West Local Transport Board" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 April 2014.
- "Travel Devon - Devon County Council".
- "Latest Devon News - DevonLive.com". Devon Live.
- "Here's why construction of a new £7.4m Exeter train station has been delayed". 15 September 2016.
- Clark, Daniel (4 February 2019). "Train station set for 2016 still years away from being built". Devon Live. Retrieved 8 March 2019.