From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mart may mean:
- Data mart
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Mart (given name)
- Mart (Syriac), Syriac title for women saints
- Montachusett Regional Transit Authority
- Mart, Texas
- mArt, a local broadcasting station in Amsterdam.
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art of Trento and Rovereto (Mart Museum) in Italy
- Mean Active Repair Time, corrective maintenance time for equipment reliability
- Mississippi Aerial River Transit or MART, a demolished gondola lift in New Orleans, Louisiana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.