Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mart is a given name. For notable people carrying the name, see Mart (given name)
Mart may also refer to:
- Mart, or Marketplace, a location where people regularly gather for the purchase and sale of provisions, livestock, and other goods
- Data mart, an approach to handling big data
- Mart, Texas, a community in the United States
- Mart (broadcaster), a local broadcasting station in Amsterdam
- Mart (Syriac), Syriac title for women saints
- Mart in Armenian, (Mard in Western Armenian, the name for the month of March
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art of Trento and Rovereto, MART, a museum in Italy
- Mississippi Aerial River Transit or MART, a demolished gondola lift in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Montachusett Regional Transit Authority or MART
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.