From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mart may mean:
Brands and enterprises
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art of Trento and Rovereto (Mart Museum) in Italy
- Shoppers Drug Mart
Computing and technology
- Mississippi Aerial River Transit or MART, a demolished gondola lift in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Montachusett Regional Transit Authority
- mArt (broadcaster), a local broadcasting station in Amsterdam
- Mean Active Repair Time, corrective maintenance time for equipment reliability
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.