Marta Dassù (born 8 March 1955) is an Italian politician who was Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs in the government of Mario Monti. She serves as Senior Director of European Affairs at the Aspen Institute and Editor-in-Chief of Aspen Institute Italia’s journal, Aspenia. She is a regular contributor to the Italian newspaper La Stampa.
- Finmeccanica, Member of the Board of Directors
- Trevi Finanziaria, Non-executive and Independent Member of the Board of Directors
- The Center for American Studies in Rome, Vice President
- European Institute of Peace (EIP), Member of the Advisory Council
- European Policy Centre (EPC), Member of the Strategic Council
- Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, Member of the Board
- International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), Member of the Board
- Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI), Member Board of Directors
- LUISS School of Government, Member of the Scientific Committee
- Trilateral Commission, Member of the European Group
- "Marta Dassu | World Economic Forum". Weforum.org. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Marta Dassù, dal ministero al cda di Finmeccanica. Sel: "Conflitto d'interessi" - Il Fatto Quotidiano". Ilfattoquotidiano.it. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Deputy Minister Marta Dassù". Esteri.it. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Marta Dassù | ExpoNet". Expo2015.org. 2015-11-09. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Marta Dassù | 2013 State of the Union". Stateoftheunion.eui.eu. 2013-02-19. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Marta Dassù - International Journalism Festival". Journalismfestival.com. 2014-06-20. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- Governance Trevi Finanziaria.
- Advisory Council European Institute of Peace (EIP).
- Strategic Council European Policy Centre (EPC).
- Membership Trilateral Commission.
Media related to Marta Dassù at Wikimedia Commons
|This Italian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|