Martha Reeves (anchorite)
Martha Reeves (born 1941) is an Anglican solitary (or anchorite). A graduate of the Madeira School, Class of 1959, she is also a Stanford educated professor of theology and a mystic under vows to Rowan Williams, the former Archbishop of Canterbury. She has written a series of books under the name "Maggie Ross", most notably The Fire Of Your Life.
She lives in Oxford, UK.
- The Fire of Your Life Maggie Ross, Seabury Books (2007) ISBN 1-59627-051-9
- Pillars of Flame: Power, Priesthood, and Spiritual Maturity by Maggie Ross, Seabury Books (1992, & 2007) ISBN 1-59627-064-0
- Seasons of Death and Life: A Wilderness Memoir Maggie Ross, Harpercollins (1990) ISBN 0-06-067024-X
- The Fountain & the Furnace: The Way of Tears and Fire by Maggie Ross, Paulist Press (1987)ISBN 0809128403
- Writing the Icon of the Heart Maggie Ross, BRF (2011), ISBN 978-1-84101-878-2
- Silence: A User's Guide: Part 1: Process, Maggie Ross, Wipf & Stock/Darton, Longman, & Todd (2014), ISBN 978-0232531480
- "The Museum of Curiosity - Biographies". BBC. Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- "The Fire of Your Life - Review by Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat". Spirituality and Practice. Retrieved 2008-03-26.
- Voice in the Wilderness: a blog by Reeves as Maggie Ross.
- Works by or about Martha Reeves in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|