M. M. McCabe
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Mary Margaret Ann McCabe|
|philosophical logic, moral philosophy|
Mary Margaret Anne McCabe, FBA (born 18 December 1948), known as M. M. McCabe, is emerita professor of ancient philosophy at King's College London. She has authored a number of books on Plato and published work on other ancient philosophers, including the pre-Socratics, Socrates and Aristotle.
- Plato's Individuals (1994)
- Form and argument in late Plato (2000)
- Plato and his Predecessors: The Dramatisation of Reason (2007)
- "Who's Who 2009: New Names" (PDF). 15 August 2017. Retrieved 15 August 2017.
- 'McCABE, Prof. Mary Margaret Anne', Who's Who 2017, A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc, 2017; online edn, Oxford University Press, 2016; online edn, Nov 2016 accessed 29 July 2017
- "Elections to the British Academy celebrate the diversity of UK research". British Academy. 2 July 2017. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
- Gentzler, Jyl (1996). "Forms, Individuals, and Individuation: Mary Margaret McCabe's "Plato's Individuals"". Apeiron. 29 (2): 163–181. doi:10.2307/40913780. JSTOR 40913780.