|Genres||Electronic music, Indian music|
Masaladosa is a French electronic band formed in 2002. The band consists of members Pierre-Jean Duffour, Brice Duffour. Masaladosa composed music for the film Sita Sings the Blues. The band has collaborated with other artists, including Anoushka Shankar and Manu Dibango. The name of the band is originally taken from Indian (especially South Indian) famous dish Masala Dosa.
- Baraka (EP, 2002)
- Chill Aum (2004)
- Electro World Curry (2008)
- Sehajpal, Ashima (26 Feb 2009). "No culinary tour this!". The Tribune India. Retrieved 2012-09-08.
- "French musicians take 'MasalaDosa' to the world". Retrieved 2012-09-07.
- Kapoor, Jaskiran (26 Feb 2009). "Piping Hot". Indian Express. Retrieved 2012-09-08.
- Matthan, Ayesha. "Crisp Melodies". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-09-08.
|This article about a French band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|