|Look up masque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Masque is a form of festive courtly entertainment which flourished in 16th- and early 17th-century Europe.
Masque or Masques may also refer to:
- Masquerade ball, an event which the participants attend in costume wearing a mask
- Masques (film), a 1987 French film
- Masque (comics), a fictional character from Marvel Comics' X-Men
- Masque Attack, an iOS vulnerability disclosed by FireEye in 2014
- Masque, a novel by F. Paul Wilson
- Masques block, a block of card expansions for the trading card game Magic: The Gathering
- Masques (Debussy) (1904)
- Masque (Kansas album) (1975)
- Masque (King Crimson album) (1999)
- Choose Your Masques, a Hawkwind album (1982)
- Masque (Manfred Mann's Earth Band album) (1987)
- Masque (The Mission album) (1992)
- Masques (Szymanowski), a 1915-16 piano work
- Masques (Brand X album)
- The Masque, a short-lived Hollywood underground music venue that was instrumental in the Los Angeles punk rock scene
- Masque (band), a 1980s American metal band
- Masque, Vernon Reid's backing band
- Masque (W. Francis McBeth) (1967)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Masque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.