Masts of Manhatta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Masts of Manhatta|
|Studio album by|
|Released||July 13, 2010|
|Label||Engine Room Recordings, Lojinx|
|Tracy Bonham chronology|
All songs by Tracy Bonham
- "Devil's Got Your Boyfriend"
- "Your Night Is Wide Open"
- "Big Red Heart"
- "When You Laugh The World Laughs With You"
- "We Moved Our City To The Country"
- "Reciprocal Feelings"
- "In The Moonlight"
- "You're My Isness"
- "Angel, Won't You Come Down?"
- "I Love You Today"
- Tracy Bonham - Vocals, Violins, Fender Rhodes, Guitar, Piano, Claves, Spaghetti Pot, Cardboard Box
- Smokey Hormel - Guitar
- Tim Lunztel - Upright Bass, Electric upright bass
- Andy Borger - Drums and Percussion
- Dan Cho - Cello on 2, 7, 11
- Matt Glaser - Fiddle on 10
- Ken Rich - Tuba on 4
- Andrew Sherman - Wurlitzer on 2
- Josh Lattanzi - Slide Guitar on 9
- Konrad Meissner - Percussion on 5
- Producer: Tracy Bonham
- Mastered by Adam Ayan at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME
- Artwork by Donnie Molls
- Design layout and revisions by Megan Volz