|Birth name||Matthew Bruso|
|Born||1983 (age 34–35)|
|Origin||Worcester, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, songwriter, record producer|
|Labels||Victory Records, Mediaskare Records|
|Associated acts||Bury Your Dead|
Mat Bruso (born 1983) is vocalist of the Massachusetts metalcore band, Bury Your Dead. He joined the band in 2003, shortly before the band signed to Victory Records and released their debut full-length album You Had Me At Hello.
More recently he appeared on the intro track of Kublai Khan’s 2015 release New Strength, entitled “Life For A Life”
Return to Bury Your Dead
On January 17, 2011, it was announced that Mat had rejoined Bury Your Dead. His first show back with the band was on April 15, 2011 at the annual New England Metal and Hardcore Festival in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Bury Your Dead
- Studio albums
- "Matthew Bruso is a new sixth-grade science teacher at Maynard's Fowler School". Wicked Local: Maynard. Gatehouse Media LLC. September 5, 2014. Retrieved April 6, 2018.
- Maris the Great (2005). "Bury Your Dead". Maristhegreat.com. Archived from the original on December 26, 2005. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Denning, Jake (May 18, 2011). "INTERVIEW: Bury Your Dead". Soundwavenw.tumblr.com. Archived from the original on October 11, 2016. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Sciarretto, Amy (June 3, 2010). "The Ghost Inside Cover New Ground on 'Returners' With Guest Singer". Noisecreep.com. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- "CATALEPSY: 'Bleed' Video Released". Blabbermouth.net. June 7, 2011. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- "Bury Your Dead Part Ways With Frontman, Mat Bruso Rejoins The Band". Theprp. January 17, 2011. Retrieved January 5, 2018.
|This article about a United States singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|