From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up matai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matai may refer to:
- Matai (Maucatar), a city and suco in East Timor
- Matai, Egypt, a city in the governorate of Al Minya in Egypt
- Matai, Tanzania, a town and administrative seat of Kalambo District, Tanzania
- Jakub Matai (born 1993), Czech ice hockey winger
- Steve Matai (born 1984), New Zealand rugby league player
- Matai Smith (born 1977), New Zealand television presenter
- HMNZS Matai (T01), a Royal New Zealand Navy ship
- Matai, a chief in the fa'amatai system of the Samoa Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.