Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up matanza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matanza (Spanish for "slaughter" or "killing") may refer to:
- Matanza Inc, a Brazilian country/hardcore band formerly known as Matanza
- 1932 Salvadoran peasant massacre
- Matanza Cueto, Guamanian professional wrestler
- Matanza River, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- La Matanza Partido, a district of Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Matanza, Santander, a municipality of the Santander Department
- La Matanza District, a district in Morropón Province, Piura Region
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matanza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.