From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up matanza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matanza (Spanish for "slaughter" or "killing") may refer to:
- Matanza (band), a Brazilian country/hardcore band
- 1932 Salvadoran peasant massacre
- Matanza (New Mexico) A traditional New Mexican celebration involving the slaughter and cooking of an animal.
- Matanza Cueto, Guamanian professional wrestler
- Matanza River, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- La Matanza Partido, a district of Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Matanza, Santander, a municipality of the Santander Department
- Dominican Republic
- La Matanza District, a district in Morropón Province, Piura Region
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matanza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.