Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up matara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matara may refer to:
- Matara, Sri Lanka, a city on the coast of Southern Province
- Matara District, Southern Province, Sri Lanka
- Matara fort, built in 1560 by the Portuguese on a promontory which separates the Niwala Ganga lagoon from the ocean
- Matara railway station, Sri Lanka
- Matara, Eritrea, an archaeological site near Senafe
- Matara (Martian crater)
- Matara Bodhiya, a sacred fig tree in Matara, Sri Lanka
- Matara SC, a Sri Lankan football club
- Matara Sports Club, a first-class cricket team in Sri Lanka
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.