Mathias Weske (born 1963) is a German computer scientist, and Professor of Business Process Technology at the University of Potsdam, known for his contributions in the field of business process management and as a founder of the business Signavio.
Weske received his PhD in 1993 at the University of Koblenz, and his habilitation in 2000 at the University of Muenster. In 2000-01 he was Associate Professor at the Eindhoven University of Technology, and in 2001 he was appointed Professor of Computer Science at the Hasso Plattner Institut of the University of Potsdam.
- Van Der Aalst, Wil MP, Arthur HM Ter Hofstede, and Mathias Weske. Business process management: A survey. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2003.
- Weske, Mathias. Business process management: concepts, languages, architectures. Springer, 2012.
Articles, a selection:
- van der Aalst, Wil MP, and Mathias Weske. "The P2P approach to interorganizational workflows." Advanced Information Systems Engineering. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2001.
- Van der Aalst, Wil MP, Mathias Weske, and Dolf Grünbauer. "Case handling: a new paradigm for business process support." Data & Knowledge Engineering 53.2 (2005): 129-162.
- Decker, G., Kopp, O., Leymann, F., & Weske, M. (2007, July). "BPEL4Chor: Extending BPEL for modeling choreographies". In Web Services, 2007. ICWS 2007. IEEE International Conference on (pp. 296–303). IEEE.
- Weber, Barbara, Manfred Reichert, and Stefanie Rinderle-Ma. "Change patterns and change support features–enhancing flexibility in process-aware information systems." Data & knowledge engineering 66.3 (2008): 438-466.
- Ee-Peng Lim, Keng Siau (2003) Advances in Mobile Commerce Technologies. p. 319
- Mathias Weske List of publications from the DBLP Bibliography Server
- Mathias Weske Google Scholar Profile.
- Mathias Weske at the University of Potsdam