Matt Black (DJ)
Black is one of the inventors of the VJamm software used in the Coldcut live shows and also co-developed a "granular video synthesizer" titled Granul8. He is also a founding member of the (now defunct) VJ group Hex, and of the VJ group The VJamm Allstars with whom he continues to perform shows and has also worked alongside Crass Agenda as part of the Savage Utopia project.
- O'Connor, Roisin (24 August 2015). "Ninja Jamm by Ninja Tune: Coldcut's DJ app is the latest gem to emerge from one of the UK's most innovative labels". The Independent. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- Matt Black - Biography — JewAge www.jewage.org/wiki/he/Article:Matt_Black_-_Biography Translate this page Matt Black (real name Matthew Cohn) is a British DJ and one half of music duo Coldcut (along with Jonathan More). As a college student, he was a member of a band called The Jazz Insects, whose first single was played by John Peel in his radio show. Black is widely regarded as one of the most innovative people in the ...
- BBC - Radio 1 - Keeping It Peel - Coldcut
- Willis, Holly (2005). New Digital Cinema: Reinventing the Moving Image. Wallflower Press. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- Cooper, Sean. "Coldcut Allmusic bio". Retrieved 31 January 2018.
|This article about a British musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a dance music disc jockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|