||Matthew Leslie Webb
|Date of birth
24 September 1976 |
|Place of birth
||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Matthew Leslie Webb (born 24 September 1976) is an English former professional footballer born in Bristol who played in the Football League for Birmingham City. Webb, a pacy winger, joined Birmingham City as a YTS trainee in 1993 and turned professional two years later. After playing only once for the reserve team, he made his debut in Division Two on 11 March 1995, coming on as substitute for Steve McGavin in a 1–0 defeat at home to Swansea City. He remained with the club for the 1995–96 season, but played no more first-team football before being released from his contract in 1996.
- ^ "Matthew Webb". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- ^ "Birmingham City : 1947/48 – 2007/08". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 25 May 2009.
- ^ Matthews, Tony (1995). Birmingham City: A Complete Record. Derby: Breedon Books. p. 131. ISBN 978-1-85983-010-9.
- ^ Matthews, p. 230.
- ^ Hallam, Ben, ed. (4 May 1996). Match programme. Birmingham City F.C. p. 21.
- ^ Barnsley, Ivan. Birmingham City Blues heroes in action: Wingers. Four Oaks: Blues Books. ISBN 1-901221-01-6.