|Date of birth||4 July 1990|
|Place of birth||Grosseto, Italy|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2009–2010||→ Poggibonsi (loan)||20|
|2010–2011||→ Gavorrano (loan)||17|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 December 2016 (UTC).
Swindon Town F.C.
On 4 July 2011, Lanzano was confirmed as Paolo Di Canio's fifth summer signing for Swindon Town by signing a two-year contract and joining fellow Italian footballers Alberto Comazzi, Alessandro Cibocchi and Raffaele De Vita at the Wiltshire club. Lanzano will take number 1 shirt.
On 24 August 2011, Lanzano made his debut for the club in a 1–0 win over Bristol City in the League Cup, keeping a clean sheet on his debut and he made another appearance in the League Cup on 30 August 2011 in a 3–1 loss against Southampton. Lanzano made his debut in League in a 3–2 win over Rotherham United. In a 2–0 win over Southend United, keeping his first clean sheet in the league. His good performance against Southend United earned him a "League Two - Team of the Week".
On August 2013, Lanzano moved to Greece where has signed a one-year contract with the club of Amfissa Fokikos F.C. that plays in Football League and he will take number 28 shirt. On 30 September 2013, made his debut in the Greek Football League for the club in a 2–2 draw over Kallithea F.C. and on 24 October 2013 in Greek Football Cup against Olympiacos F.C.
Lanzano was a regular for the Italy under-17 side during the team's 2007 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship qualification campaign, under manager Luca Gotti, debuting against Andorra.
- League Two Team of the Week (1): 12/09/11
- "Town clinch Lanzano signing". Swindon Town. Retrieved 4 July 2011.
- "Swindon Town complete deal for keeper Mattia Lanzano". BBC Sport. 4 July 2011. Retrieved 4 July 2011.
- "League 2 Team of the Week". The Football League. 12 September 2011. Retrieved 29 June 2012.
- "Lanzano pronto a sfidare le grandi".
- "Ufficializzato Mattia Lanzano". 26 August 2015.
- "Il Grosseto si riprende Mattia Lanzano". 26 August 2015.
- "UEFA European U-17 C'ship History Season 2006 - 2007 Qualifying round Group 4". UEFA. Retrieved 29 August 2011.