From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mawa may refer to:
- Mentoring Artists for Women's Art. This organization encourages and supports the intellectual and creative development of women in the visual arts.
- Mawa, Bangladesh
- the Mawa Clawed Frog, a species of frog endemic to Cameroon
- Orang Mawas, a proposed hominid cryptid reported to inhabit the jungle of Johor in Malaysia
- Mawa language (Chad),
- Mawa language (Nigeria), a unclassified language
- Khoa, a milk product also known as Mawa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.