From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mazar (disambiguation))
Mazar may refer to:
- Mazar (mausoleum); often but not always Muslim mausoleum or shrine.
A mazar, in the Muslim world, is a mausoleum or shrine. Several places have been named after such mazars.
- Mazar-i-Sharif; a city in Northern Afghanistan
- Mazar, Afghanistan, a village in Badakhshan Province
- Mazar, Xinjiang, China
- Mazar, Fars, Iran
- Mazar, Arzuiyeh, Kerman Province, Iran
- Mazar, Vakilabad, Arzuiyeh County, Kerman Province, Iran
- Mazar, Baft, Kerman Province, Iran
- Mazar, Bardsir, Kerman Province, Iran
- Mazar, Markazi, Iran
- Mazar, Razavi Khorasan, Iran
- Mazar, South Khorasan, Iran
- Mazar, Zirkuh, South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Al-Mazar, Jenin
- Al-Mazar, Haifa
- Almazar (town), Uzbekistan
- Al Mazar al Shamali, Jordan
- Amihai Mazar (b. 1942), Israeli archeologist
- Benjamin Mazar (1906-1995), Israeli historian and archeologist
- Debi Mazar (b. 1964), American actress
- Eilat Mazar (b. 1956), Israeli archeologist
- Tomáš Mažár (b. 1980), Slovak handball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mazar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.