Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Medellín in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Medellín is a city and municipality in the Antioquia Department, Colombia.
Medellín can also refer to:
- Metropolitan Area of Medellín, the metropolitan area of the Colombian city
- Medellín, Spain, a municipality in the province of Badajoz, Extremadura, Spain
- Medellin, Cebu, a second class municipality in Cebu Province, Philippines
- Medellín, Veracruz, one of the municipalities of Veracruz, Mexico
- Medellín River, a river in Colombia
- Antonio Medellín (1942–2017), Mexican actor
- Antonio Medellín Varela (b. 1957), Mexican politician
- José Medellín (1975–2008), Mexican citizen executed by Texas
- Rodrigo Medellín (b. 1957), Mexican ecologist
- Medellín Cartel, a Colombian drug trafficking cartel run by Pablo Escobar
- Independiente Medellín a football (soccer) team
- Battle of Medellín, a battle during the Peninsular war
- Medellin, a fictional film about Pablo Escobar in the American television series Entourage
- "Medellin", a song performed by Versus The World
- Medellín v. Texas, 552 U.S. 491 (2008), a United States Supreme Court case dealing with José Medellín
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medellin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.