Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up meet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Meet may refer to:
People with the name
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Meet (TV series), an early Australian television series which aired on ABC during 1957
- Meet Bros, music director duo from Gwalior
Convention or meeting
- Meet, a competitive event in track and field athletics
- All-comers track meet, usually small local track and field competitions
- Swap meet (or flea market), a type of bazaar that rents or provides space to people who want to sell or barter merchandise
- Train meet, a railroad term referring to the event of the meeting of two trains
- Meet (mathematics), the greatest lower bound of a subset
- MEET – Middle East Education Through Technology, now known as the Middle East Entrepreneurs of Tomorrow (MEET), an innovative program that brings together young Palestinian and Israeli leaders through the common language of technology and entrepreneurship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.