The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Meg Meeker, MD, is an American pediatrician who has written several books on parenting from a Catholic perspective. She has appeared on various media programs such as 60 Minutes, The Today Show, Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters and NPR. She is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor at Michigan State University. Several of her books cover gender roles in parenting and in adolescent psychology. She promotes teenage chastity for its psychological benefits not for strictly religious reasons.
- Strong Mothers, Strong Sons
- Your Kids at Risk: How Teen Sex Threatens Our Sons and Daughters 2007 (ISBN 978-1-596-98513-1)
- Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters: 10 Secrets Every Father Should Know 2007 (ISBN 978-0-345-49939-4)
- Boys Should Be Boys: 7 Secrets to Raising Healthy Sons 2009 (ISBN 978-0-345-51369-4)
- The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers: Reclaiming Our Passion, Purpose, and Sanity 2011 (ISBN 978-0-345-51807-1)
Being The Strong Father Your Children Need"
- "About Dr. Meg". Meg Meeker, M.D. Retrieved 24 April 2013.