Mehboob Alam Khan
|Mehboob Alam Khan|
Mehboob Alam Khan|
Mehboob Alam Khan was born in Hyderabad in a noble family. He did his schooling at St. George's Grammar School. His father, Shah Alam Khan, was the founder of the Hyderabad Deccan Cigarette Factory, as well as an educator and eminent personality of Hyderabad. 
Mehboob Alam Khan's family owns Hyderabad Deccan Cigarette Factory in Hyderabad. He is the director of Anwar-uloom educational society.
Mehboob Alam Khan researched on the Hyderabadi cuisine for many years. He works as a consultant for Taj Group of Hotels. He also works with the government for their state dinners, and he is the stakeholder in taj holdings
- "Desire and pursuit of the perfect meal - Times of India".
- "Archive News". The Hindu.
- Isaac, Christopher (18 March 2016). "Nawab who misses the royal culture". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 28 June 2018.
- "'Most Hyderabadi cuisine is dying' - Times of India".
- "From Hyderabad's own hearth".