Mehdi Tayoubi  is Strategy and Innovation Vice-President at Dassault Systèmes (a subsidiary of the Dassault Group), and an employee since 2001. He is the co-director of the ScanPyramids mission launched in 2015 and co-founder of the HIP (Heritage Innovation Preservation) Institute. In November 2017, he was a co-author with the ScanPyramids team, in the journal Nature, of "Discovery of a big void in Khufu's Pyramid by observation of cosmic-ray muons".The team revealed their third discovery named ScanPyramids Big Void thanks to muography.
- "Muons reveal hidden void in Egyptian pyramid – Physics World". Physics World. 2017-11-02. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- Guarino, Ben. "Cosmic rays reveal mysterious void in Egypt's Great Pyramid". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- Zhang, Sarah (2017-11-02). "An Unknown 'Void' Found in the Great Pyramid Using Cosmic Rays". The Atlantic. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- "Reddit AMA - We've brought ancient pyramid experts here to answer your questions about the mysterious, recently-discovered voids inside Egypt's Great Pyramid of Giza. Ask us anything!". reddit. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- "Inside Giza's Great Pyramid, Scientists Discover a Void". The New York Times. 2017-11-02. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- "Archaeologists Plan on Using Cosmic Ray Muons to Peer Inside the Pyramids". Motherboard. 2015-10-29. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- Marchant, Jo (2017-11-02). "Cosmic-ray particles reveal secret chamber in Egypt's Great Pyramid". Nature. doi:10.1038/nature.2017.22939. ISSN 1476-4687.
- Hernandez, Daniela (2017-11-02). "The Great Pyramid of Giza Gives Up a Secret". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- Institute, H. I. P. (2017-11-16), ScanPyramids 2017 Video Report, retrieved 2018-06-08
- "ScanPyramids First conclusive findings with muography on Khufu Pyramid" (PDF). www.hip.institute. October 15, 2016. Retrieved June 8, 2018.
- "Discovery of a big void in Khufu's Pyramid by observation of cosmic-ray muons". Nature. 552 (7685): 386–390. 2017-11-02. doi:10.1038/nature24647. ISSN 0028-0836.
- "What's Hiding Inside Egypt's Great Pyramid? Tiny Robots May Find Out". Live Science. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|