From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mejia, Mejía, Mexia, Mejias or Mejías may refer to:
- Mejía (surname), a surname (and list of people with the name)
- Mejía (canton), a canton in province of Pichincha, Ecuador
- Mejia (community development block), an administrative division in Bankura Sadar subdivision, Bankura district, West Bengal, India
- Mejia, Bankura, a village in Bankura district, West Bengal, India
- Mejía District, a district in the province of Islay, Arequipa, Peru; also, its capital
- Mexia, Alabama, unincorporated community in Monroe County, southern Alabama, U.S.
- Mexia, town in limestone County, central Texas, U.S.
- Mejía, Sucre, a municipality on the Gulf of Cariaco in state of Sucre, Venezuela
- Ministro Ramos Mexía, a village and municipality, Río Negro Province, Argentina
- Ramos Mejía, a locale in La Matanza Partido, Greater Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hospital Ramos Mejía, a hospital in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Instituto Nacional Mejía, a secondary educational institution in Quito, Ecuador
- Tlacotepec de Mejía, a municipality in the state of Veracruz, Mexico
- Nochistlán de Mejía Municipality, a municipality in the state of Zacatecas, Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mejia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.