From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up melancholia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Melancholia is a depression disorder.
Melancholia may also refer to:
- Melancholia (2011 film), an English-language film by Lars von Trier
- Melancholia (2008 film), a Philippine film by Lav Diaz
- Melancholia (1989 film), a British-German film from 1989 by Andi Engel, starring Jeroen Krabbé and Susannah York
- Melancholia (song), a musical composition by Duke Ellington
- 5708 Melancholia, an asteroid
- Melencolia I, an engraving by Albrecht Dürer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.