Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A brand name of dinnerware molded from melamine resin, made by American Cyanamid, most popular in the 1940s through the 1960s.
- The fictional planet and homeworld to the alien life form in the eponymously titled sitcom ALF (TV series)
- A Staten Island, NY based ska band from the late 1990s.
- SKV Melmac, a university korfball club from Tilburg, Netherlands, re-established in 2005
- An acronym for the Maine Educational Loan Marketing Corporation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melmac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.