From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
8 December 1947|
Sant'Angelo in Lizzola, Italy
|Died||5 April 2017
|Occupation||Actor, film director|
Amelio "Memè" Perlini (8 December 1947 – 5 April 2017) was an Italian actor and film director. His debut film as a director, Italian Postcards, was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1987 Cannes Film Festival.
- A Pocketful of Chestnuts (1970)
- The Grand Duel (1972)
- Quando c'era lui... caro lei! (1978)
- Eugenio (1980)
- Italian Postcards (director and screenwriter, 1987)
- The Family (1987)
- Italian Night (1987)
- Panama Sugar (1990)
- Atto di dolore (1990)
- An American Love (1994)
- "Festival de Cannes: Italian Postcards". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-07-21.
- La Repubblica. "È morto Memè Perlini, attore simbolo del teatro d'avanguardia anni 70". Retrieved 5 April 2017.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|