From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up memorial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A memorial is an object served as a memory of something.
Memorial may also refer to:
- Memorial Park (disambiguation)
- War memorial, an edifice to commemorate those who died, or were injured, in war
- Online memorial, an internet site set up to remember a loved one who has died
Groups and organizations
- Memorial Sloan–Kettering Cancer Center, a cancer treatment and research institution in New York City
- Memorial University of Newfoundland, a university located in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Memorial (society), an international society in memory and for rehabilitation of victims of political repression in the USSR
- OBD Memorial
Arts and literature
- Mémorial, the official gazette of Luxembourg
- The Memorial, a 1932 novel by Christopher Isherwood
- Memorial (Star Trek: Voyager) an episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Memorial: Letters from American Soldiers, a 1991 documentary film
- "Memorial" (The Vampire Diaries), an episode of the television series The Vampire Diaries
- Memorial (Russian Circles album), 2013
- Memorial (Moonspell album), a 2006 album by the Portuguese metal band Moonspell
- Memorial (Distorted album), an album by the Israeli metal band Distorted
- Memorial (composition), a composition by Michael Nyman
- Memorial Album, an album by jazz trumpeter Clifford Brown
- Memorial (Clifford Brown album), 1956
- Memorials of Distinction, a United Kingdom based indie record label.
- Memorial (liturgy), a feast day of rank lower than solemnity or feast
- The Memorial Tournament, a PGA Tour golf tournament founded by Jack Nicklaus
- Memorial, Houston, Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Memorial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.