From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mene (unit), the ancient aramaic word denoting money, or a weight of gold or silver.
Mene may also refer to:
- Mene, a genus of fish.
- Selene, the Greek moon-goddess and personification of the moon.
- MV Mene, an Empire ship
- "Mene" a single by American rock band, Brand New
People with the surname
- Pierre-Jules Mêne, French-American Sculptor
- Mene mene tekel upharsin, the phrase written "on the wall" in the Biblical book of Daniel
- Mena (disambiguation)
- Mina (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.