Menlo Polo Club
It was founded in 1923. It is affiliated with the United States Polo Association (USPA). The polo grounds are with Bermuda grass. The club president is Lyn Jason Cobb. The club manager is Erik Wright.
The club has held philanthropic fundraisers for the Square Peg Foundation Community Riding Program in Half Moon Bay and the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University in Palo Alto.
- Menlo Polo Club
- Pui-Wing Tam, Defying Downturn, Polo Scores New Fans, The Wall Street Journal, May 13, 2010
- John Flood, Sport of kings: Menlo Polo Club is one of Atherton's best-kept secrets, The Almanac, November 05, 2003
- Angella Sprauve, Polo in Silicon Valley widens field for newcomers, Haute Living, October 20, 2012
- April Dembosky, Polo in Silicon Valley widens field for newcomers, The Financial Times, July 15, 2013
- ExpertQuote Ladies' Cup, San Mateo Daily Journal, June 26, 2010
- Deborah Deutsch, Chip McKenney, Founder of the Gay Polo League, On How the League Was Born Archived 2015-02-03 at the Wayback Machine, Equestrian Quarterly, November 14, 2013
- Jane Knoerle, A new twist for Tally Ho: polo match, Palo Alto Online, September 6, 2006
|This article about a sports venue in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This San Mateo County, California building and structure-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|