|Full name||Merlin Koumba Abdoulaye Tandjigora|
|Date of birth||6 April 1990|
|Place of birth||Port-Gentil, Gabon|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Central midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 October 2016.
Merlin Abdoulaye Tandjigora (born 6 April 1990 in Port-Gentil) is a Gabonese football player who plays for Belenenses. He plays as a central midfielder and previously played at the professional level with Metz.
Tandjigora is a graduate of the National Football School located in his hometown. On 9 July 2010, he became the first player from the academy to sign a professional contract with a European club after signing a one-year contract with Metz.
Tandjigora arrived at Metz in 2009 and joined the club's Championnat de France amateur 2 team for the 2009–10 season. He played in 21 matches and scored two goals as the reserve team of Metz were crowned champions of the league finishing with 107 points. After the season, Tandjigora signed his first professional contract and was, subsequently, promoted to the senior team and assigned the number 12 shirt by new manager Dominique Bijotat. He made his professional debut on 30 July 2010 in a Coupe de la Ligue match against Clermont. Tandjigora started the match and played 76 minutes in a 3–1 defeat. He made his league debut a week later in a 2–0 defeat to Évian.
Tandjigora was formerly a Gabonese youth international having earned caps with the nation's under-20 team in qualification for the 2009 African Youth Championship. On 30 September 2010, he was called up to the senior team for the first time by coach Gernot Rohr for matches against Oman and Saudi Arabia.
- "Un sélectionné olympique à l'I2 des professionnels!" (in French). Ligue Atlantique. 5 April 2012. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- "Merlin le travailleur" (in French). Le Républicain Lorrain. 10 August 2010. Retrieved 17 August 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Tandjigora porte le drapeau" (in French). FC Metz. 19 July 2010. Archived from the original on 22 July 2010. Retrieved 17 August 2010.
- "Premier contrat professionnel de Tandjigora" (in French). Allez Les Pantheres. 15 July 2010. Retrieved 17 August 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Tandjigora passe pro" (in French). Foot Africa 365. 9 July 2010. Retrieved 17 August 2010.
- "Clermont v. Metz Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 30 July 2010. Retrieved 17 August 2010.[dead link]
- "Metz v. Évian Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 6 August 2010. Retrieved 17 August 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Les 22 Panthères de Rohr pour le théâtre arabe" (in French). Gaboneco. 30 September 2010. Archived from the original on 11 July 2011. Retrieved 15 October 2010.