From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mesa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mesa is an elevated area of land with a flat top, surrounded on all sides by steep cliffs.
Mesa may also refer to:
- Mesa, Mozambique
- Mesa, Arizona, a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, U.S.
- Mesa, California, a census-designated place in Inyo County, California, U.S.
- Mesa County, Colorado, U.S.
- Mesa, Colorado, an unincorporated town
- Mesa, Washington, a city in Franklin County, Washington, U.S.
- Mesa (river), a river in the Sierra de Solorio range area, Iberian System, Spain.
- Mesa (programming language), a procedural programming language
- Mesa (computer graphics), an open-source implementation of OpenGL
- Meṣa, a Hindu zodiac sign
- Mesha or mesa, Moabite king of the 9th century B.C.
- Mesa (Honorverse), a fictional star nation dabbling in genetic engineering and slavery in David Weber's science fiction Honorverse
- Mesa Airlines
- Mesa Boogie (also known as Mesa Engineering), a manufacturer of guitar amplifiers
- Project MESA or Mobility for Emergency and Safety Applications
- Malaria Eradication Scientific Alliance
- Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association, an international association of manufacturing execution systems companies
- Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement, an academic preparation program
- Maximum entropy spectral estimation
- Middle East Studies Association of North America
- Modularized Equipment Stowage Assembly in the Apollo Lunar Module
- Mesa, a chain of restaurants in the United States and Bahamas owned by chef Bobby Flay
- Mesa, home to the loose-knit community in the documentary Off the Grid: Life on the Mesa
People with the surname
- Antonio Mesa (mid 20th century), Cuban baseball player
- Arnaldo Mesa (1967–2012), Cuban boxer
- Carlos Mesa (born 1953), Bolivian historian and former politician
- Cristóbal de Mesa (1559–1633), Spanish Mannerist poet and writer
- Eddie Mesa (born 1940), Filipino actor and singer
- José Mesa (born 1966), American baseball pitcher
- Juan de Mesa (1583–1627), Spanish Baroque sculptor
- Juan Carlos Mesa (born 1930), Argentine humorist, screenwriter and director
- Liana Mesa (born 1977), Cuban volleyball player
- Maikel Mesa (born 1991), Spanish footballer
- Manuel Mesa (born 1952), Spanish retired footballer
- Melky Mesa (born 1987), Dominican professional baseball outfielder
- Milena Mesa (born 1993), Cuban team handball player
- Raúl Mesa (born 1982), Spanish beach volleyball player
- Roque Mesa (born 1989), Spanish footballer
- Ubaldo Mesa (1973–2005), Colombian cyclist
- Urbelino Mesa (born 1971), Colombian cyclist
- Victor Mesa (born 1960), Cuban baseball player
- Yosniel Mesa (born 1980), Cuban football forward
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mesa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.