Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mesa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mesa is an elevated area of land with a flat top, surrounded on all sides by steep cliffs.
Mesa may also refer to:
- Mesa, Mozambique
- Mesa, Arizona, a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, U.S.
- Mesa, California, a census-designated place in Inyo County, California, U.S.
- Mesa County, Colorado, U.S.
- Mesa, Colorado, an unincorporated town
- Mesa, Washington, a city in Franklin County, Washington, U.S.
- Mesa (river), a river in the Sierra de Solorio range area, Iberian System, Spain.
People with the surname
- Antonio Mesa (mid 20th century), Cuban baseball player
- Arnaldo Mesa (1967–2012), Cuban boxer
- Carlos Mesa (born 1953), Bolivian historian and former politician
- Cristóbal de Mesa (1559–1633), Spanish Mannerist poet and writer
- Eddie Mesa (born 1940), Filipino actor and singer
- José Mesa (born 1966), American baseball pitcher
- Juan de Mesa (1583–1627), Spanish Baroque sculptor
- Juan Carlos Mesa (born 1930), Argentine humorist, screenwriter and director
- Liana Mesa (born 1977), Cuban volleyball player
- Maikel Mesa (born 1991), Spanish footballer
- Manuel Mesa (born 1952), Spanish retired footballer
- Melky Mesa (born 1987), Dominican professional baseball outfielder
- Milena Mesa (born 1993), Cuban team handball player
- Raúl Mesa (born 1982), Spanish beach volleyball player
- Roque Mesa (born 1989), Spanish footballer
- Ubaldo Mesa (1973–2005), Colombian cyclist
- Urbelino Mesa (born 1971), Colombian cyclist
- Victor Mesa (born 1960), Cuban baseball player
- Yosniel Mesa (born 1980), Cuban football forward
- Mesa (programming language), a procedural programming language
- Mesa (computer graphics), an open-source software implementation of the OpenGL, Vulkan and other specifications
- Meṣa, a solar month in the traditional Indian calendar, and a symbol in Hindu astrology
- Mesha or mesa, Moabite king of the 9th century B.C.
- Mesa Airlines
- Mesa Boogie (also known as Mesa Engineering), a manufacturer of guitar amplifiers
- Mesa, a chain of restaurants in the United States and Bahamas owned by chef Bobby Flay
- Mesa, home to the loose-knit community in the documentary Off the Grid: Life on the Mesa
- Project MESA or Mobility for Emergency and Safety Applications
- Malaria Eradication Scientific Alliance
- Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association, an international association of manufacturing execution systems companies
- Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement, an academic preparation program
- Maximum entropy spectral estimation
- Middle East Studies Association of North America
- Modularized Equipment Stowage Assembly in the Apollo Lunar Module
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mesa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.