Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up metanoia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Metanoia, an Ancient Greek word (μετάνοια) meaning "changing one's mind", may refer to:
- Metanoia (psychology), the process of experiencing a psychotic "breakdown" and subsequent, positive psychological re-building or "healing"
- Metanoia (rhetoric), correction, a rhetorical device
- Metanoia (theology), repentance
- Metanoia, a direct climbing route opened in 1991 by Jeff Lowe on the Eiger's north face
- Metanoia Films, a film production company co-founded by Eduardo Verástegui, Alejandro Gomez Monteverde and Leo Severino
- Metanoia (Porcupine Tree album), released in 1998
- Metanoia (Yōsei Teikoku album), released in 2007
- Metanoia, Pt.1, an album by Druha Rika, released in 2012
- Metanoia (For All Eternity album), released in 2015
- Metanoia (IAMX album), released in 2015
- "Metanoia" (song), a 2008 song by MGMT
- "Metanoia", a song by Gerry Rafferty on his 2000 album Another World
- "Metanoia", a song by The Human Abstract on their 2008 album Midheaven
- "Metanoia", a song by King Missile on their 1992 album Happy Hour
- "Releasing Red Soul", a song by Jimpster on their 1999 album Messages from the Hub.
- "Metanoia", a song by Year of No Light on their 2009 split with East of the Wall & Rosetta.
- "Metanoia", a song by Schammasch on their 2016 album Triangle.
- Metania, a form of bowing practiced in Eastern Orthodoxy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metanoia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.