Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Metis, metis, Métis, or métis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Metis or Métis may refer to:
- Métis, people of mixed ethnic ancestry
- Métis in Canada, trace their descent to First Nations peoples and European settlers
- Métis in the United States
- Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
- Métis-sur-Mer, Quebec, Canada
- Saint-Paul-des-Métis, now St. Paul, Alberta, Canada
- Metis Shoal, the tip of a submarine volcano in Tonga
- Metiş, a village in Mihăileni, Sibiu, Romania
- Metis (moon), a moon of Jupiter.
- 9 Metis, an asteroid
- 9K115 Metis, a Russian anti–tank missile system
- 9K115-2 Metis-M, a Russian anti–tank missile system
- Metis (American musician) (21st century), American rapper
- Metis (Japanese musician) (born 1984), Japanese reggae singer
- Metis (moon), the innermost of Jupiter's known moons
- Metis (mythology), a Titaness and the first wife of Zeus
- Metis (software), business modeling software
- Metis TransPacific Airlines, a Canadian airline based in Vancouver
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.