|Look up mezzo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In music, mezzo is the beginning of various Italian musical terms
- Mezzo-soprano, a type of classical female singing voice whose range lies between the soprano and the contralto singing voices
- Mezzo forte ("medium-loud") and mezzo piano ("medium-quiet"), musical terms for dynamics, see dynamics (music)
- Mezzo carattere, in opera, a character who is part-serious, part comic
- Mezzo legato and mezzo staccato, articulation halfway between legato and staccato
Mezzo may also refer to:
- Mezzo (desktop environment), a desktop environment in Symphony OS
- Mezzo Buttress, a glacier in Antarctica
- Mezzo DSA, a 2003 anime series, the sequel to the Mezzo Forte anime movie
- Mezzo Forte an anime movie
- Mezzo Mix, a beverage sold by Coca-Cola in Germany, Finland and Austria
- Mezzo TV, a television channel in France
- Mezzo was also a common name in the 19th century for the island of Lopud, roughly midway between Koločep and Šipan, and roughly 20 kilometres (12 mi) north-west of Dubrovnik, Croatia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mezzo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.