|Born||3 March 1982|
|Genres||Progressive metal, progressive rock|
|Instruments||keyboards, theremin, Hammond organ|
|Labels||InsideOut, Mystic Production|
Michał Łapaj (born 3 March 1982 in Warsaw) is a Polish keyboardist best known as a member of the progressive rock-metal band Riverside, with whom he released six albums. Łapaj was also a guest on several albums, including Lunatic Soul Lunatic Soul (2008), Antigama's Meteor (2013) and Behemoth's The Satanist (2013), providing keyboards and Hammond organs.
- Moog Minimoog Model-D
- Sequential Circuits Prophet-5
- Korg Kronos 88
- Korg CX3 Vintage
- Korg Polysix
- Korg MS-20
- Kurzweil K2600X
- Kurzweil K2000VP
- Hammond C3
- Moog Etherwave Theremin
- Leslie Speaker Model 147
- Second Life Syndrome (2005, InsideOut, Mystic Production)
- Rapid Eye Movement (2007, InsideOut, Mystic Production)
- Anno Domini High Definition (2009, InsideOut, Mystic Production)
- Shrine of New Generation Slaves (2013, InsideOut, Mystic Production)
- Love, Fear and the Time Machine (2015, InsideOut, Mystic Production)
- Eye of the Soundscape (2016, InsideOut)
- Guest appearances
- Lunatic Soul – Lunatic Soul (2008, Kscope Music, Mystic Production)
- Leash Eye – V.E.N.I (2009, Metal Mundus)
- Antigama – Meteor (2013, SelfMadeGod Records)
- Behemoth – The Satanist (2014, Metal Blade, Nuclear Blast)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Michał Łapaj.|
- Heaney, Gregory. "Riverside Biography". AllMusic. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- Lapaj, Michal. "Michal Lapaj". Riverside. Archived from the original on December 29, 2013. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- "Aktualnosci". Metalmind (in Polish). September 23, 2013. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- "Antigama zapowiada uderzenie meteoru". Teraz Rock (in Polish). April 18, 2013. Retrieved January 26, 2014.