This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Michail Pirgelis (born 1976) is a German sculptor.
Pirgelis was born in Essen. He studied surveying at FH Bochum. From 1997 to 2001 he studied fine art at the Ruhrakademie in Schwerte, in the Ruhr. He studied at the Kunstakademie Düsseldorf, with Rosemarie Trockel and Martin Gostner. Pirgelis uses pieces of decommissioned commercial aircraft with minimal intervention; they are presented as ready-mades. He lives and works in Cologne.
- Magazine, Wallpaper* (2016-11-25). "Michail Pirgelis and David Ostrowski's visual affinities come into focus". Wallpaper*. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- name, Site. "David Ostrowski and Michail Pirgelis: Nothing Happened at Sprüth Magers, reviewed by Jonathan T.D. Neil / ArtReview". artreview.com. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- "Michail Pirgelis | Artworks, Exhibitions, Profile & Content". 2018-01-30. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- "Michail Pirgelis / New Positions, Art Cologne 2010". VernissageTV Art TV. Retrieved 2018-01-29.
- "the_artists/michail_pirgelis/index_eng". artlab21.org. Archived from the original on 25 July 2011. Retrieved 2018-01-29.
- Ignacio Villarreal. "First Solo Exhibition of Michail Pirgelis in Berlin at Sprüth Magers". artdaily.org. Retrieved 2018-01-29.
- "me_we/2010/01/berlin-michail-pirgelis-%CE%B1%CE%BA%CF%81%CF%8C%CF%80%CE%BF%CE%BB%CE%B7%CF%82-acropolis-013010-040110". hustlerofculture.com. Archived from the original on 12 July 2011. Retrieved 2018-01-29.
|This article about a German sculptor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|