||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
On a list of the 1000 most cited chemists, Francl is a member of the editorial board for the Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling, active in the American Chemical Society and the author of The Survival Guide for Physical Chemistry. In 1994, she was awarded the Christian R. and Mary F. Lindback Award by Bryn Mawr College for excellence in teaching.
Francl received a Ph.D. from the University of California, Irvine in 1983.
Francl currently writes for The Catholic Standard and Times, the Catholic newspaper in Philadelphia.
- Francl, Michelle (January 2002). Survival Guide for Physical Chemistry. Lakeville, MN: Physics Curriculum & Instruction, Inc. ISBN 0-9713134-0-7.
- CF3 Rotation in 3-trimethylfluorophenanthrene: X-ray Diffraction and ab initio Electronic Structure Calculations, X. Wang, F.B. Mallory, C.W. Mallory, A.J. Rheingold, P.A. Beckmann, M.M. Francl, J. Phys. Chem. A, 110, 3954-3960 (2006).
- A Theoretical Study of the Reduction Of Carbonyls By Alkylaluminum Complexes, J.W. Bundens, P.R. Seida, D. Jeyakumar and M.M. Francl, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modeling, 24, 195-202 (2005).
- Exploring Exotic Kinetics: An Introduction to the Use of Numerical Methods in Chemical Kinetics, M. M. Francl J. Chem. Ed., 81, 1535 (2004).
- An Ab Initio MO Study of the Symmetric And Asymmetric Isomers of Bridging Alkynylaluminum and Alkynylberyllium Dimers, P. R. Seida, J.W. Bundens, M.M. Francl, Int. J. Quant. Chem., 95, 806-809 (2003).
|This article about an American scientist in academia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|