Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Stuart Cantrill|
Nature Chemistry is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Nature Publishing Group. It was established in April 2009. The editor-in-chief is Stuart Cantrill. The journal covers all aspects of chemistry. Publishing formats include primary research articles, reviews, news, views, highlights of notable research from other journals, commentaries, book reviews, correspondence. Other formats are analysis of issues such as education, funding, policy, intellectual property, and the impact chemistry has on society.
Abstracting and indexing
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Science Citation Index
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- BIOSIS Previews
- "Master Journal search". Coverage. Thomson Reuters. July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- "Nature Chemistry". Chemical Abstracts Service Source Index (CASSI) (Displaying Record for Publication). American Chemical Society. July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- "Nature Chemistry". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.