|Founded by||Demobbed British Army soldiers|
Mikhmoret (Hebrew: מִכְמֹרֶת, מכמורת, lit. Fishing net) is a moshav in central Israel. Located on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea around nine kilometres north of Netanya, it falls under the jurisdiction of Hefer Valley Regional Council. In 2016 it had a population of 1,380.
In 2012 Mikhmoret Beach was listed as one of the best beaches in Israel.
- Amit Inbar (born 1972), Olympic competitive windsurfer, and kitesurfer
- Moti Kirschenbaum (born 1939), media personality
- Lee Korzits (born 1984), Olympic and 4-time world champion windsurfer
- Nimrod Mashiah (born 1988), windsurfer
- "List of localities, in Alphabetical order" (PDF). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved September 26, 2017.
- Fun in the Sun: Israel’s Best Family Beaches Haaretz
- Peretz, Weinstein help set free a sea turtle at rehabilitation center in Moshav Mikhmoret, Jerusalem Post