(Redirected from Middlesborough)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Middlesbrough in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Middlesbrough is a large town in Yorkshire, and in the north east of England.
Middlesbrough and its variants Middlesborough, Middlesboro and Middlesbro may also refer to:
- Middlesboro, Kentucky, US, formerly spelled Middlesborough
- Middlesbrough Rural District, in the North Riding of Yorkshire, England, from 1894 to 1932
- Middlesbrough railway station, serving the town of Middlesbrough, England
- Middlesboro crater, a Permian-era meteorite crater in Kentucky, United States
- Middlesbrough meteorite, a meteorite which fell in Middlesbrough, England, in 1881
- Middlesbrough F.C., an English association football club
- Middlesbrough Futsal Club, an English futsal club
- Middlesbrough Bears, an English speedway team which operated from 1939 until 1996
- Middlesbrough Ironopolis F.C., an English association football club active from 1889 to 1894
United Kingdom Parliament
- Middlesbrough (UK Parliament constituency), a borough constituency in the House of Commons
- Middlesbrough South and East Cleveland (UK Parliament constituency), a constituency in the House of Commons
- Middlesbrough East (UK Parliament constituency), a former parliamentary constituency
- Middlesbrough West (UK Parliament constituency), a former parliamentary constituency
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Middlesbrough.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.