(Redirected from Middlesborough)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Middlesbrough is a large town in Yorkshire, and in the north east of England.
Middlesbrough and its variants Middlesborough, Middlesboro and Middlesbro may also refer to:
- Middlesboro, Kentucky, US, formerly spelled Middlesborough
- Middlesbrough Rural District, in the North Riding of Yorkshire, England, from 1894 to 1932
- Middlesbrough railway station, serving the town of Middlesbrough, England
- Middlesboro crater, a Permian-era meteorite crater in Kentucky, United States
- Middlesbrough meteorite, a meteorite which fell in Middlesbrough, England, in 1881
- Middlesbrough F.C., an English association football club
- Middlesbrough Futsal Club, an English futsal club
- Middlesbrough Bears, an English speedway team which operated from 1939 until 1996
- Middlesbrough Ironopolis F.C., an English association football club active from 1889 to 1894
United Kingdom Parliament
- Middlesbrough (UK Parliament constituency), a borough constituency in the House of Commons
- Middlesbrough South and East Cleveland (UK Parliament constituency), a constituency in the House of Commons
- Middlesbrough East (UK Parliament constituency), a former parliamentary constituency
- Middlesbrough West (UK Parliament constituency), a former parliamentary constituency
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Middlesbrough.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.