From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Midgard is the Earth in Norse mythology
Midgard may refer to:
- Midgard (software), an open-source content management system
- Midgard (hardware), Midgard architecture for Embedded GPUs
- Midgard (role-playing game), a German role-playing game
- Midgards, a city in the computer role-playing game Tales of Phantasia
- Midgard is the title of a German fantasy novel by Wolfgang Hohlbein
- Midgard, a six headed snake in the anime/manga Oh My Goddess!
- Midgård", a song released by the band Therion, originally on a Secret of the Runes album
- Midgard I, a sailing ship later renamed Midgard IV
- Midgard (band), a Serbian Heavy metal band from Šabac.
- Midgard is one of the three realms in the MMORPG Dark Age of Camelot
- Midgaard (Marquette, Michigan), a historic site
- Midgard Mountain, a mountain located within the Baffin mountain range
- Midgard Glacier in Greenland
- Midgar, a city in the video game Final Fantasy VII
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Midgard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.