|Location||Swan View, Western Australia|
|Owned by||Metropolitan Cemeteries Board|
|Find a Grave||Midland Cemetery|
Midland Cemetery is a metropolitan cemetery in the suburb of Swan view in Perth, Western Australia. In earlier times it was known as the Midland Junction Cemetery due to its control by the local council of that name
People interred at Midland Cemetery include Albert Facey
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Midland Cemetery.|
- "INFLUENCE OF WAGES ON BURIAL COSTS". The West Australian. Perth: National Library of Australia. 8 November 1951. p. 10. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- Liveris, Leonie B. (Leonie Beth) (2009), Monuments and masons : cemeteries at Karrakatta, Fremantle, Guildford, Midland, Fremantle Press, ISBN 978-1-921361-79-1
- "MIDLAND JUNCTION CEMETERY". The West Australian. Perth: National Library of Australia. 5 July 1929. p. 19. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- Western Australia. Metropolitan Cemeteries Board (1998), Alpha index for Karrakatta, Pinnaroo, Midland and Guildford as at 15.05.98, The Board, retrieved 26 January 2012
- MIDLAND JUNCTION CEMETERY CWGC
- Midland Cemetery – Billion Graves
|This article about a cemetery in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Perth location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|