From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up midpoint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A midpoint is the middle point of a line segment in geometry.
Midpoint may also refer to:
- Midpoint (astrology)
- Midpoint (company)
- Midpoint (screenwriting)
- Midpoint Café, a restaurant, souvenir and antique shop on US Route 66 in Adrian, Texas
- Midpoint Memorial Bridge, connects Fort Myers and Cape Cora in Florida
- Midpoint method, in numerical analysis
- MidPoint Music Festival, held in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Midpoint Trade Books, book sales, distribution, and marketing company founded in 1996
- Start Point (disambiguation)
- Endpoint (disambiguation)
- Bullet (typography) (•) and interpunct ( · ) are both occasionally known as "mid point" or "mid dot".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Midpoint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.