Kiegerl is the founder and current CEO of PRM Incorporated. He has a BA in Business and Economics from the University of Illinois, and an MBA in International Management from American Graduate School.
Kiegerl's official website lists his legislative priorities:
- We must address the separation of powers issue again
- Continue to reform Workers Compensation
- Increase benefits to injured workers and increase the cap on permanent total disability benefits without raising rates.
- We must assure that our schools get more funding than provided by the very flawed bill passed this year.
- Educating the population of Kansas on fiscal policy and economics.
- Joint Committee on Children's Issues (Chair)
- Federal and State Affairs (Vice-Chair)
- Social Services Budget
The top 5 donors to Kiegerl's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kiegerl, S M $2,386
- 2. Kiegerl, S Mike $1,368
- 3. Kansas Realtors Assoc $900
- 4. Kansas Credit Union $800
- 5. Koch Industries $800
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Mike Kiegerl Biography Retrieved June 28, 2009.
- "Rep. Mike Kiegerl - Issues". Archived from the original on May 5, 2009. Retrieved June 28, 2009.
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions Retrieved June 28, 2009.