From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Siegfreid's website lists his legislative goals as "Quality Education, Economic Development, Control of Government Growth & Taxes, Public Safety & Security, and Family Values."
- Interstate Cooperation (Chair)
- Education Budget
- Calendar and Printing
- Legislative Budget.
The top 5 donors to Siegfreid's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansas Bankers Assoc $1,000
- 2. Koch Industries $1,000
- 3. Kansas Medical Society $1,000
- 4. Embarq $1,000
- 5. Kansas Republican Party $1,000
- State Rep. Arlen Siegfreid Issues
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions