Miko Lim is an American fashion photographer.
Lim was born in 1980 in Tawau, Malaysia, and was raised in Seattle, Washington, where he attended Garfield High School. After completing his education at Pomona College in Claremont, California, he developed his photographic style in the fashion scenes of San Francisco, New York, Paris, and Tokyo.
Lim works in both the American and Japanese fashion markets. His works have appeared in Numéro Tokyo, and he has shot campaigns for Diesel Jeans, Nike, Fila,Adidas,Azul by Moussy and Champion. He has also worked for GQ, Maxim, Vibe, and Vogue. He has also been published in Commercial Photo and made portraits of Paris Hilton, Sean "Diddy" Combs, Lindsay Lohan, and Jennifer Lopez.
- We Are The Only Ones, 2010
- "Miko Lim Biography" Archived 2011-01-20 at the Wayback Machine., 2010.
- "The Seattle Times, Net Capsule", 1997.
- "Photographer Profile", D-Cord Management, Tokyo, Japan 2010
- "Someone You Should Know" Archived 2014-01-09 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Champion Launches New National Advertising Campaign Celebrating Style and Sport in Our Everyday Lives", PRnewswire November 07, 2007
- "LVA + News" Archived 2011-07-14 at the Wayback Machine., 2009.
- "01 - Miko Lim", Commercial Photo September 2010
- "Atelier Management -Miko Lim"