(Redirected from Mikro)
|Look up micro, macro-, micro-, Mikro, or μικρός in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Micro or Mikro may refer to:
- micro- (μ), a prefix in the SI and other systems of units denoting a factor of 10−6 (one millionth)
Arts, entertainment and media
Literature, comics and journals
- Micro (comics), often known as Micro, a character in Marvel Comics
- Mikro (author) pseudonym of South African author Christoffel Hermanus Kühn (1903–1968)
- Micro (novel), techno-thriller by Michael Crichton, published posthumously in 2011
- IEEE Micro, a peer-reviewed scientific journal
- Micro (Thai band), a Thai rock band formed in 1983
- Mikro (Greek band), a Greek electronic music group formed in 1998
- DJ Micro, (born Michael Marsicano) an American trance DJ and producer
- Chii Tomiya (都宮 ちい, born 1991), Japanese female professional wrestler, ring name Micro
Businesses and organizations
- Micro Cars, Sri Lankan automobile company, established 1995
- Micro Center, an American computer department store, established 1979
- Micro ISV (mISV or μISV), a term for a small independent software vendor
Science, technology and engineering
- MICRO Relational Database Management System, an early set-theoretic database management system
- Micro, a mostly-obsolete term for a microcomputer:
- Micro T-Kernel, μT-Kernel, a real-time operating system
- BBC Micro Bit, or micro:bit, an ARM-based embedded system for computer education
Other uses in science and technology
- Micro, North Carolina, town in U.S.
- Micro, type of bus transport in Lima, Peru
- Micro kart, a one-passenger mini go-kart
- All pages beginning with "Micro"
- All pages with a title containing Micro
- All pages beginning with "Mikro"
- All pages with a title containing Mikro
- Macro (disambiguation)
- Mikra (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Micro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.