|Region of origin||Middle East|
Milad is a Persian name. It is usually given as a first name to a male. It is mentioned that Milad was an Iranian hero in "The Shahnama of Firdausi". Meherdates (Mithradates, Mithrates, Mithradat, Mihrdat) appears as Milad, the father of Gurgin, who plays a prominent part in the story of Bizhan and Manizha. It can also mean birthday in the contemporary Persian language according to the Dehkhoda Dictionary.
- Milad Fakhreddini, Iranian footballer
- Milad Soleiman Fallah, Iranian footballer
- Milad Farahani, Iranian footballer
- Milad Gharibi, Iranian footballer
- Milad Meydavoudi, Iranian footballer
- Milad Nouri, Iranian footballer
- Milad Omranloo, Iranian conductor
- Milad Rizk, Lebanese actor
- Milad Salem, Afghan footballer
- Milad Zeneyedpour, Iranian footballer
- Milad Mohammadi , Iranian Musician
- Milad Ebadipour, Iranian volleyball player
- Milad Dezful F.C., Iranian football club based in Dezful, Iran
- Milad Hospital, hospital in Iran
- Milad Tower, tallest tower in Iran
- Milad-e Yek, village in Kerman Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.