From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Milagro means "miracle" in Spanish.
Milagro may refer to:
- Milagro, Ecuador, a city
- Milagro Canton, Ecuador, of which the city is the canton seat
- Milagro River, Ecuador
- Milagro, Navarre, Spain, a town and municipality
- El Milagro, Quintana Roo, Mexico, a community
- El Milagro District, Peru
- Milagro (La Rioja), Argentina, a municipality and village
Arts and entertainment:
- Milagro (Santana album), by Carlos Santana
- Milagro (Jaci Velasquez album)
- "Milagro" (The X-Files), an X-Files episode
- Milagro (experiment), a gamma ray detector at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, USA
- Milagro (votive), small metal votive offerings, a Mexican folk tradition
- Operación Milagro, a joint health program between Cuba and Venezuela set up in 2005
- Milagro, a brand of 100% agave tequila
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milagro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.